Thursday 22 November 2012

Latest Mobile Phones for 2013

 
When you imagine you have got the newest cell phone another one comes on the marketplace! Keeping up with the latest technology means deciding exactly what you want your cell phone to do, although the term "cell phone" is rapidly becoming so yesterday, I guess, we should now be calling them mobile devices.
If you're confused then don't be. What do you actually need your cell phone to do? If you hardly ever text, send emails or access the internet then don't buy something that has too many bells and shrills because whether you use these capabilities or not your cell phone bill may become so high that your all-singing and all-dancing phone becomes totally cost useless.
What I like about the latest mobile devices is that they do away with many of the other devices I've been dragging around. I no longer need GPS, I use my cell phone as an alarm clock and a diary and my laptop rarely gets taken out of its case. I have no idea where my MP3 player is either, because all my music is now on my phone and my digital camera rarely gets used.
I also need fast internet access and the phone I chose, the Samsung Galaxy SII is definitely going to be my BFF for the next 12 months. Two years ago I purchased a phone with internet access that was so slow it drove me insane, I have to admit I was wary of buying another but the Galaxy has exceeded my expectations. It and the iPhone are about the most popular phones on the market today and I am sure they will continue to be so during 2013 but your choice should be based around the phone's operating system.
A Windows-based operating system will allow you to use "Pocket Word" and "Pocket Excel" to edit office documents if that's what you need. RIM's Blackberry is probably the best device for sending, creating and receiving emails and it's great for working on Facebook if that's your thing.
Symbian is Nokia's OS and it is now open-sourced. Both Ericsson and Nokia phones with the Symbian operating system are good for fast phone dialing, photography and voice control and with 150,000+ downloadable apps makes a good choice for 2013.
A similar number of apps is available on the iPhone4S and is reported to be the best mobile browser available.
Whichever cell phone you choose, you'll end up with a pile of electronics that you'll no longer need. Please recycle them all responsibly by taking them to an electronics store that offers free recycling - just don't throw them in the waste.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow nice post.......

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More